2016-2017 CESA 5 Safe and Healthy Schools Meetings
Safe and Healthy Schools Network
Public Schools in the CESA 5 region have an opportunity to be a member of the Safe and Healthy Schools Network. Membership is based on school enrollment. Members of the SHS Network receive the following benefits:
- Customized expertise on bullying, violence prevention, ATOD, and school climate.
- 30% discount on the daily training rate for any of the following on-site trainings:
- ATOD prevention, effective intervention, and best practice
- School emergency and crisis response plans
- Bullying prevention for administration, staff, and students
- Project Northland curriculum
- Suicide prevention/intervention and training
- Youth leadership
- Teen Health Maze
- Teen Court
- Co-curricular Codes of Conduct design and implementation
- Parent engagement
- Consultation with grant writing.
- SHS website (links, calendar, resources).
- One day inservice per district each year on an appropriate topic at no charge.
- Quarterly Network Meetings
For more information, or to book a training, contact Rick Raatz, 608-745-5492